Saturday 22 August 2009

Bob Ainsworth is a cunt with a tash.

Bob "the knob" Ainsworth on his tash...

Instead, Ainsworth took a stand against fashion. Stroking the hair above his top lip, he said: "I grew this when I was 17. I think I was trying to look older at the time.

"I got a tooth bust by somebody who decided they didn't like me and I thought the moustache hid a scar on my lip.

"It's true that people were told facial hair was not appreciated by the British public but I just decided to keep the moustache."

Gosh someone took a dislike to Ainsworth, I am shocked I really am. Still I'd buy that chap who clocked Bob one a beer anyday of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen his Wiki entry

    PS You Blogrolls could do with an update ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really is a paranoid cunt. He thinks everybody is out to get him for various reasons.

    Well, Bob, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean we aren't out to get you. You thick, mustachioed, piece of useless shit.

    ReplyDelete